Friday, October 5, 2012

"Studying"


8x10

Oil on Masonite


This little girl is from Singapore. I chose to paint her from a selection of pictures from a "painting  challenge" by  Regula Scheifele featured on our Hilton Head blog.  Regula lived in Singapore for several months and created a blog of that experience.  All of the Hilton Head members could pick from all her posted pictures and paint whichever one we so desired.  I loved this little girl and the look on her face seems to say, "Why are you taking a picture of me?" You can visit Regula's blog by clicking on her name. I have two more that I want to do.

2 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Sherrie, this is sooo good! You did a wonderful job in capturing her expression. Regula had some fantastic photos and it was really fun to paint from one.

Peter Lee said...

lovely work!